Wild Berry Meadow So free my mind, all the talking
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
In between her slow steps, she stopped to breath in a just....look at him. 'Wow' she thought. 'Taikon is actually here, in front of me again.'. It had been so long since that night in the mountains that Luna almost thought she'd really never see him again, but the fact that he was here and seemed to be doing okay made a wave of relief was over her.

The 'Cool demenor' which she held before wouldn't last for very long before she indeed, ran towards him and threw her fore limbs around his shoulder. Her freind had finally returned to her, and god did they have so much to talk about. "Meh, that's fine. The joke probably won't be as funny unless I make it afterall..." the dark fae cackled, placing a paw on her scared chest and closing her eyes for dramatic effect.

Eventually, she let Taikon go after what seemed like a while and stepped back to face him again. A grin, leaning on the edge of both sheepish and humorful, appeared on her features as the pale sire would mention her weight gain. "I joined a pack recently, can you believe such a thing?" She asked rhetorically with a quirked brow and a smile. "Man, the things I do to suprise myself. Still, its nice to know that I'll be hunting for someone other than myself -- keeps me busy..."
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 04, 2020, 03:46 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 04, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 05, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 06, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 20, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 30, 2020, 03:45 AM