Firefly Glen commit my mind to silence, escape with me
4 Posts
Ooc — rwby
Joining 
Setting- Firefly Glen (just within the boarder)
Time- Early Evening
Tag- @Lunaria
All Are Welcome!

*weekly charisma roll=1 status= self-conscious

If there was one thing Solarus could appreciate, it was the solitude of a quiet wood.
His body moved in hefty, capable strides- urging him onward through the glazed-over thicket.
Still, in all his magnitude, he felt uncertainly off- padding along in a frazzled, irregular pattern.
His mind wondered and his body seemed to follow.  One random step and then another.
Twisting and turning through the mysterious thicket, with no particular destination in mind.

Except his thoughts-
To escape
his thoughts.

Then, a sudden, recognizable scent. One so familiar that it caught Solarus off guard, giving him pause. “Lunaria,” he whispered, his voice coated with doubt. Could it be? It had been a while since the warrior had last seen his sister. Still, he pressed on. Whether toward his sister or away from his imprisoning thoughts, he was not quite sure which inclination was stronger.
0/5
Messages In This Thread
commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Solarus - December 05, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Keres - December 05, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Solarus - December 05, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Lunaria - December 05, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Keres - December 06, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Solarus - December 06, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Lunaria - December 06, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Keres - December 07, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Lunaria - December 17, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Keres - December 20, 2020, 05:49 PM