Firefly Glen commit my mind to silence, escape with me
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
A bit of commotion at the borders had caused the young raven to wake up and unfurl from her sleeping position, rubbing her eyes and gazing towards the direction of their borders in concern. The recent announcement of neighboring packs being kidnapped -- even a possible war -- all of it stressed her out. As if the Glen didn't have enough to deal with in the upcoming season, now there was blood to be shed.

The social butterfly now needed to be more cautious when approaching outsiders. With the way things were right now, she'd risk danger to herself or packmates if not...

"Keres? What..." eyes squinted slightly from previous sleep, the huntress came across the farmiliar silvery pelt of the older woman at the borders and approached her flank to peer behind. Sighting another not from their glen would've made the she-wolf bristle anxiously, but when the dark blurry figure in Lunaria's tired vision came into full view, she fell silent.

Was she hallucinating? 

Dreaming? 

Was this really....

"S....Solarus!?" No, that's gotta be her brother. As crazy as that was right now.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Solarus - December 05, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Keres - December 05, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Solarus - December 05, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Lunaria - December 05, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Keres - December 06, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Solarus - December 06, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Lunaria - December 06, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Keres - December 07, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Lunaria - December 17, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: commit my mind to silence, escape with me - by Keres - December 20, 2020, 05:49 PM