Broken Antler Fen every little lie gives me butterflies
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
They were well on their way. In fact, Lilitu was about to ask "Are we there yet?" for the fiftieth time when they seemed to. . .be. . .there. Here. She watched her father set off and then turned to Ibis as she spoke, cocking her head. Everything had all happened so fast.

It was so exciting.

Race you to that tree! she challenged Arielle, nodding at a nearby bare-limbed specimen before taking off toward it. Soon, the exhaustion of the trip would send her tumbling headlong into a deep, dreamless sleep. For now, she was too amped up to rest. The change of scenery had already done her good.

The wind whipped past her cheeks, billowing through her pelt, which had grown thick and full as the weather grew frigid. She lengthened her stride, feeling free as a bird—as if she could take off and just fly.
Messages In This Thread
every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 11, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 18, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 26, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Arielle - December 26, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 31, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - January 08, 2021, 11:02 PM