Greatwater Lake When all I know is you
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Yeah, that's all right.

`I’m sure they won't notice I'm gone...`She thought to herself while her large paws loped through the thick snow. Her amazonian body was big enough to plow through the heavy snow with ease and any sudden dips she couldn’t see barely tripped her up; her body was built for weather like this. Thus she had a bit of a love-hate relationship with Winter as she did with Summer: Love the snow, Hate the lack of food. And it was out here that she searched for Food. She seeks food that would bring something new to her taste buds.

So Aliana explores a little farther than she’s supposed to. She’s not dumb; if she sees any hint of a Bear, she’d turn right around but for now, she searches. Her nose was kept low most of the time, picking up scents that were too faint to be worth tracking until she spots tracks alongside a familiar scent.

Can’t be ... 
She follows the trail eagerly to a large frozen-over lake to see a large white wolf standing at the edge, nearly camouflaged in the snow. It had been a while since she smelt his scent. She was hoping they’d cross paths again, and it seems like Fate was in her favor. As she trekked down the small hill, she could see his head raised, ears flicking this way and that and she smirks.

Easy, I don’t bite...much. She called out jokingly with a chuckle as she approached Azon with a friendly wag of her tail,   So, Azon, what brings you all the way to this side of the mountains? ... Or have you always been around and didn't have the gall to pay a visit, is that it? ❞ She knew Azon probably had no idea she was here, but she just wanted to tease him just a bit, it was obvious with the smirk on her muzzle.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
When all I know is you - by Āzon - December 25, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: When all I know is you - by Aliana - December 28, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: When all I know is you - by Āzon - January 17, 2021, 08:38 AM
RE: When all I know is you - by Aliana - January 19, 2021, 04:02 PM