Meadowlark Prairie 'Cause I'm reticent
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The raven sought out a sound, or even a shift in the scent trail that would indicate if this hare had inched closer towards her -- or maybe even a sign of anymore hares hiding inside that weren't noted before. It was difficult to tell since she couldn't see anything, and after a while of waiting in this dusty dig-out she got tired of it.

Luna let out a small, disappointed sigh before eventually pulling her dark crown from the opening, shaking away whatever dust and dirt that stuck beneath her scruff. The 'chuff' noise from earlier was mistaken as a movement in the burrow -- Luna did not suspect it coming from anywhere else. So upon turning around to leave the area, the raven was instead met with the figure of a woman who'd she nearly bumped into.

Widened, suprised eyes of skylight trailed up to meet a hardened gaze like late autumn scenery. Whoops, uhhh....did she follow the scent trail too?

Gaze flitting from the tall snow maiden and towards the burrow a few times, the raven eventually stammered up the words to fill this silence. "The...hare probably isn't gonna come out anytime soon if that's what your searching for -- I scared it too deep in that burrow, my bad...."
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - December 29, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - December 31, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - January 01, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - January 07, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - January 07, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - January 14, 2021, 10:27 PM