Kintla Flatlands i hear your voice glide through the cracks
4 Posts
Ooc — Rav
❖ ❖ ❖

The femme had noticed when Fawna branched off and she changed her own course accordingly, following at a comfortable distance. Close enough to keep her scent fresh but not close enough to have eyes on the pale female, as she didn't want to appear overbearing. She had gestured briefly to Robin before padding away, giving a non-verbal cue that hopefully stated her intentions while also inviting her to tag along. Not that Robin needed any permissions, she'd do what she pleased even if Nyssa insisted.

While the other females might not have been entirely committed to their little alliance, Nyssa was vageuly aware that there was strength in numbers: especially in unfamiliar territory. Something deep and primal told her so, even though she was more than content to remain a solo operation. She also could not deny the disconnect between the three of them, especially with each of them having such independant personalities. It would be unwise to rely on them too much.

Nyssa used her nose to part brush and occasionally snuffled along the leaf litter, acting far more interested than she actually was. She, personally, could not care any less where they bedded down. She could sleep in a tree and be content, as long as the air was crisp and her pelt was warm and dry. She was not picky. Her only real inclination was to be in the general vicinity of the others, just in case they were met with hostilities in this strange, new land.

At the sound of her name she gave a soft chuff, picking up the pace until she could once again see Fawna slinking between the trees. "I'm here."

❖ ❖ ❖
Messages In This Thread
i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Nyssa Wolf - December 31, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 05:46 PM