Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
This guy was maybe.. A bit much? Warlock blinked. War himself was pretty meek, Arbiter was basically  rock, and this guy was perhaps more of a raucous creature than Brou. Well, uh.. What's your name? He kinda left that out, War had introduced himself after all. But if all his hype was actually real that didn't sound too bad. 

He also didn't seem too interested in what he was getting into. But maybe that was only an issue because Warlock knew what his mother was like. New guy didn't. My mom, Arbiter, is the leader here. She's big on people being loyal -- or at least keeping their word on stuff. And wants people to to improve themselves while they're here. Especially since it's winter. She's not a person you want to disappoint. She's pretty tough. He hoped it was clear that was understatement of the year there. That was at least what he was attempting to do. He'd bring up that she wasn't here next -- assuming that didn't scare him off.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - January 05, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM