Totoka River intention, retention, it's all in your head
70 Posts
Ooc — Van
Well... yes, she thought he looked like he was cold and hungry. Was he not cold and hungry? He was standing in a very cold river, searching for fish, so... that was the only thing she could think of. And maybe she had been mean, but she though that the offer to help was valid, and she certainly hadn't given him bad advice. 

"I don't think it's fu-funny!" she defended, and she really didn't. It was sad that he was alone, and cold, and failing to hunt. Which was exactly why she had stopped to help him in the first place. "You... you needed help. You'll die this way." He'd freeze limbs off, become hypothermic, and die. 

But maybe that wasn't the way to get through to him. It was clearly not working, and so, she set aside the hot coals of her temper for the moment and decided to drop that annoying pride. That would get her into trouble one of these days.

What would Hua want her to do?

"Listen," she began, glancing off to the side and lowering her head. "I-I apologize. For stepping in wh-when I shouldn't have." She swallowed hard and looked down at the fish at her feet. "Could... we maybe share it, i-instead?"
Messages In This Thread
intention, retention, it's all in your head - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: intention, retention, it's all in your head - by Haoming - January 07, 2021, 09:59 PM