Firestone Hot Springs Say you won't cast me aside
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Joining 
Allana won't be calling out for the leads because really, I'd like them to find her, if possible? Allana wants to find a pack to join and is aware of the one here.

Allana had never seen this much snow. It wasn't as if she was unfamiliar, but the amounts that she walked through was absolutely intense. The snow in places was almost up to her knees, making her sink down much deeper than she would like. Allana cursed under her breath she made her way to the sulferic hot springs. The smell could be picked up from far away so the woman knew she was close. If it weren't for the fact that she had been traveling for the last four weeks alone, Allana would have been in another place by now. Several packs had made their home back in the Great Bear Wilderness, and for Allana that was too much. She needed something quieter and isolated. Allana didn't know why that was such a preference, but it was something that was difficult to ignore. 

Seeing the steaming pools in front of her gave Allana some relief. All of her toes were numb up to her elbows and knees, and the rest of her body was chilled to the bone. Small tests of the water using her toes helped to find the perfect spot to submerge in. It didn't take much coaxing to step in the water up to her neck, letting out an exasperated sigh. Green eyes were closed as the heat ebbed into every sore fiber of her muscles. Copper ears were folded back against her head, which helped to convey her emotion. Once the pain in her body subsided a bit, Allana braved submerging her head completely for a moment before breaching the water again unsure if someone would be there or not as a result of the splashing.
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 17, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 18, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 19, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 21, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 24, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 27, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 31, 2021, 04:10 PM