Firestone Hot Springs Say you won't cast me aside
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana was deeply relaxing as the warmth soaked into her bones, making her feel as if she was in sand. The water wasn't too hot nor too cold. It was just right. The temperature was dreamy enough to sit here for hours if she wanted, wishing the snow would just go away. Now that she was wet, however, her coat would develop ice on the fringes unless she could get it to dry out. Whether or not that would happen was anyone's guess, more or less that was the direction her mind was wandering in. Green eyes opened briefly to see another figure standing there, causing a slight jump in response. 
"Oh, hello." Allana said, her voice laced with surprise expression. She appreciated the mans attempt to softly get her attention before speaking. Allana shook the water from her ears, wondering if the newcomer wanted to also dip in the water. "Feel free to come in, if you want." Allana moved to the side a little to give him room while taking in his scent. The steam didn't help to give her a good enough whiff as it rose to the sky. She could identify that he was possibly not part of the established pack in the area, but something different. Was he travelling alone, or did he have something to go home to? 
The man seemed friendly, in any case. Winter was usually the season that others fought over resources and territory, even as loners. However, lonliness and a willingness to work together usually got the best of most. That's how packs formed anyway, with the added bonuses of friendship and stability. Allana wasn't much for small talk, but brief periods of silence tended to make her feel awkward, especially when meeting someone new. "I imagine you live around the area, or are you just wandering through?" she asked the new comer. 

@Rowan
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 17, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 18, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 19, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 21, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 24, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 27, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 31, 2021, 04:10 PM