Firestone Hot Springs Say you won't cast me aside
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Went to reply to this, lost the entire post due to a computer mess up, and it's now the second attempt lol

Allana liked having a large family as long as she knew them well, but when it came to living in a new pack with many wolves, for her it would be intimidating for only a short amount of time, but not for too long. It was her preference that she started with something small so as to not be involved with differing opinions and politics. But - Allana was willing to flex if it called for it. Looking up to the sky briefly, her attention was focused on the snow that had begun to fall lightly. She liked snow, but not when she was surrounded by it. Allana preferred the changing colors of summer to fall better. Though spring also produced some amazing color. 
Upon listening to the mission of Ivory Rose, Allana noted it in her mind, but also noted just how simple it was. It was surprising, but pleasant at the same time. No ultimate goals or plans for achievement. Just simple living. It was something that Allana could get behind as she developed personal goals for herself. "I like it." Allana said, finally. The questions then turned to Allana and her situation. There wasn't much to tell, honestly, besides her travels, so her answer was kept simple.
"Well, I come from a pack too far from here to really wonder about, and I'm deciding what to do with my life." Allana paused. "I suppose I left because I wanted to find my own purpose, or for some other reason. I don't exactly know. But I know I like the new energy of this land and the new things I am seeing. Eventually, I should get into a pack though. This winter is rough." Allana made a disgusted face to the sky before letting out a chuckle. It would be so much nicer if it would just end and the nicer weather would come back.
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 17, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 18, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 19, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 21, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 24, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 27, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 31, 2021, 04:10 PM