Gyrfalcon's Keep and if i am burned
of justice and vengence
35 Posts
Ooc — viz
Away
All Welcome 
the mid-morning still holds the chill same as the day before, but without the constant hammering of the salty seabrine chilled from the cold ocean as kharybdis ventures further inland, leaving the shore at his back ( for now ), the chill is more tolerable. even more so in the forest that lines the rocky hill that houses gyrfalcons that screech at each other and at him when they spot him below their circling.

he eyes the stoat he's been trailing for the past couple of minutes, seemingly unaware that it was being stalked by not only predators of the sky but of the land, as well. he risks a glimpse at the sky where a ivory feathered gyrfalcon circles like a vulture waiting for it's meal to die. though kharybdis hopes for his own sake it is he that keeps the falcon at bay from going in for the kill.

seizing the opportunity that is given to him, he lunges at the stoat, trapping it beneath his paws and making quick work of it's death; clamping it tightly betwixt his jaws as he searches for a secluded spot to eat it without having the beady eyes of the disappointed bird(s) upon him.
Messages In This Thread
and if i am burned - by Kharybdis - January 20, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Elixir - January 23, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Kharybdis - January 24, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: and if i am burned - by Elixir - January 24, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Kharybdis - January 25, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Elixir - January 25, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: and if i am burned - by Kharybdis - January 28, 2021, 04:15 AM
RE: and if i am burned - by Elixir - March 02, 2021, 04:34 PM