Sun Mote Copse Kiss me goodnight
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
All Welcome 
Weather is cloudy, Temp is 16F, wind is 3mph, time will be around 9pm (21:00). Anyone in need of a healing thread you're more than welcome, as well as others!

Paws met the ground with heaft, slow and loud was all Rye could manage after the days journey to Sun Mote Copse. His injured body fought back against every step, searing his wound and releasing pain unto his core like a pack of ravenous hounds. They bit, clawed and mawed him asunder, leaving him whining and shedding few tears he couldn't afford to lose. Ryes' hope dried up long before he began his journey, only desperation drove him forward and the instinctual will to live cracked the reins. The male thought himself already dead, his wound was still hotter than hell and his body melted any snow or ice around him as he slept on the ground. His only save and grace was the knowledge of tree bark painkillers gifted to him by Effie but she was gone now, he hoped the best for her. Of course he missed her but yearning for someone didn't pay the life bill; water did however. A quiet stream in the distance glistened with what little light the moon gave off, it was a beautiful sight for exhausted eyes. Rye wobbled himself into the stream, letting the frigid water cool his wound; with any luck it would help cleanse it of dried skin and blood. As the water cooled his skin Rye lapped up the water greedily and hungrily devouring every ounce he could take. Long over due was his break, his reprieve from the cruelty of the world had arrived. Finally hope could begin rebuilding.

Ryes' belly was seemingly overflowing with water and his hunger pains vanished as the water superfically gave the impression of food. He was greatful mother nature gave him another chance at life, a chance he wouldn't take for granted. He needed to find Towhee and the others but they could be anywhere and Teekon was massive, the odds of finding them again was slim but not zero. For the night Rye would build up a comfy bed, made of the finest dead leaves the land had to offer and a small abandoned bunny burrow that he caved in. Altogether it provided warmth and with warmth and comfort came sleep, danger was far from Ryes' mind and hopefully far from him in general. Lady luck be kind.  
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 23, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 24, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 25, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 25, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 29, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 30, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 09, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - February 12, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 20, 2021, 02:43 PM