Sun Mote Copse Kiss me goodnight
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
My wolf is a healer at the very core so finding a thread to go towards his Healer trade is AMAZING thank you

The massive white brute had found a large cache and dug into it despite the frozen ground, he found this cache in what has he assumed an abandoned packland somewhere between the hotsprings and where he found himself now. He was having trouble finding a pack to join despite his gods promise of plenty. The white wolf had traveled away from the hot springs in disgust, he had no need of them during winter anyway, his herb supply was limited to the caches he carried with him and teas and the like were not ways he could afford of waste his precious resource  

Vein wore two skulls hanging at his sides tied together with vines and a C shaped stick sliding over his head and down his neck until it came to rest at his shoulders. They hung from him like saddle bags would from a horse or pack animal
One skull of a moose and one of a similarly large (to himself) wolf both skulls were lashed together with twisted dried vines, both skulls were almost over flowing with herbs, there were some wooden tools lashed to the antlers of the moose skull among other things, and these things together clicked and rattled as he moved along.

The white brute lifted his head he scented blood, his eyes scanned for signs as his nose lead the way, the scent of blood being something he had long ago trained himself to follow in the most minute amount. He moved quickly not wasting a single motion, his practiced movement swift and calculated not for grace but for energy conservation. It wasn’t long before he found himself standing outside an abandoned bunny burrow, He sniffed loudly. “Anyone here?
Messages In This Thread
Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 23, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 24, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 25, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 25, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 29, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 30, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 09, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - February 12, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 20, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - February 25, 2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 25, 2021, 04:54 PM