King Elk Forest If everything is going well, you've obviously overlooked something
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein turned slowly so as to not startle the wolf that spoke, if he moved to fast it might make them think he'd attack to protect his bounty.
This was not so, not today at the very least.

He realized belatedly after digging though the dirt that he was traipsing through what used to be a packs territory but those pack wolves had abandoned these lands and their caches for what ever reason and Vein was planning on finding every single cache and eating every single bite he could. One did not just become as large as he, they had to work hard at it.

"Hello there" he echoed in his richly deep baritone "I am Vein and I could use your help getting this carcass out of his hole, we could share it for your efforts. I think it was elk once"

The white brute didn't fancy the hole caving in upon him as he ate, He turned back and slowly began tugging the largest meat chunk backwards up the hilly edge on the hole he'd dug toward the flat surface of the ground. well actually he made it look like he was putting a lot of effort into each slow tug, in reality he really wanted the other wolf to do most of the work so he didn't have to waste anymore energy then necessary.