Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
I'm going to assume this is after the tragedy thread as well and they know each other, if that is not let me know and I'll adjust it

Vein wandered along the edge of the steam sometimes there was an algae that was poisonous that would grow and he liked to be aware of it's presence just in case some unlucky being might partake in the algae, on purpose or by mistake. if he were aware of it he could prepare for it.

And though he'd like to pretend that was why he was wandering the water's edge truthfully he found the sound of water soothing. As he wandered almost aimlessly he caught the scent of blood, something he was very practised and keen to scent. He could run right into a bear and not scent it until he was on top of it but one drop of blood had his senses on high alert, he was like the shark of wolves when it came to blood.

He picked up the paced and found the exact spot where another had lain for a time possibly soaking an injury he criss-crossed the area wishing he were more adapt at following trails, soon though he came upon the source of the blood and called to her His gasp was audible as she came to her side

"Aerin" his deep rumble was also and worried almost a whine, which was incredibly out of character for him, he never felt this worried about another before. He snapped his emotions into check and looked over her body noting each wound and scenting for any infection, something else he was thoroughly trained for, though these wounds were far to fresh for that "What happened My dear. Lay.. Rest.. Let me take care of you" He looked about for a soft place for her to lay though he didn't want to take his eyes off her his need to assess her injuries paramount.
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:05 PM