Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The white pelted male closed his eyes enjoying the sensation of her touch despite her situation as she withdrew his eyes opened and he rumbled low in his throat, it was an unconscious act as he lifted his gaze as if to cast about for the offender. If he were not such a low rank himself he might have tried to go and exact some retribution.

"If it were later in the year I'd have more on paw to help treat these wounds" He gritted his teeth and grumped then sighed heavily. "I can help ease that pain and also speed up healing with Comfrey and I know there is a small dried stock pile in Gaia's alter," With a critical eye he looked over each of her wounds assessing them for how deep and ragged, the Comfrey did speed up healing alright, however it did so in such a way that it could trap infection in the wound and infact make the outcome far worse, he was unable to make eye contact with her as he bared his worry "I don't want to leave you here, but I also don't want to have you aggravate your paw, just to soothe me." Vein looked in the direction of the Caves

"I can return quickly enough.." He didn't like the idea of running either, such a waste of energy and effort but for her, for this pale angel, he'd found he'd do much worse. He moved forward one step, waiting for her permission to go or stay.
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 04:41 PM