Ouroboros Spine bewitched, bothered and bewildered
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The corners of his mouth pulled down in a mild frown when she refused to accept his gift. Perhaps, then, it might take a bit more finessing to get her to accept it. She asked about the star on the mountain, and he shook his head. "The snow is too deep. I don't think it will be practical to search until the snow melts." He admitted. He felt that Sialuk had likely been brought up in a respectful culture- simpy by the way she carried herself, masked her grief, and approached fair trades, so in not wanting to seem impolite, he stepped forward to claim the muskrat she had caught for him. Not his favourite meal- but it would do. 

He stepped back, placed it on the ground, and then nudged the ram's leg toward her. "As proof that I can provide." He said. "I ask that I might remain in the area, with you and Kukutux, so that I might continue to search in the summertime. I can make myself plenty useful." He assured her.
Messages In This Thread
bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 23, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 24, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 25, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 25, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 25, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - March 05, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:57 PM