Ouroboros Spine bewitched, bothered and bewildered
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She looked somewhat wary, he thought, for only a moment- but to be fair, she was likely surprised to find someone so willing to join up with what was obviously a small family group. But Adrastus was a charitable fellow, who was concerned for the young woman's survival. He had yet to see any sign of Kukutux, wherever they were- and he found himself wondering if he potentially only faced Sialuk because Kukutux might have been shy or...Perhaps Kukutux didn't even exist. But given the fact that she accepted his offer, he had to assume that he would find the truth for himself. 

"Then I pledge myself to you, Sialuk." He said. He wasn't sure if he would be satisfied once he'd found the star, but at least until then, he could make himself useful. Perhaps in doing good for Sialuk, he might win himself some fortune for having performed charitable acts, and he might be rewarded with finding the star in the Summer. "I will stash this for later, and begin a patrol." He said, before he paused. "Unless there is something else you would like me to do?"
Messages In This Thread
bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 23, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 24, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 25, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 25, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 25, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - March 05, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:57 PM