Broken Antler Fen Mentality of tons
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
The excitement that Wraen put off about hunting made Khali smile, he felt happy and it wasn’t something he had felt in a while. The warmth that consumed his body made him feel a bit awkward. The man hid it well as he followed behind Wraen on their journey to find food. As she hummed it was literally music to his ears, it felt as though he was reaching that light that sat at the end of a very dark tunnel. When Wraen would look back he gave a nod and would speed up a little to catch up to her. 

Wraen had stopped humming only to ask him one of the hardest questions for him right now. Was there much to tell about a man who had broken his values and left the woman he loved behind only to find out she was killed? Khali sure didn’t think so. “ Well, I left a whole world behind years ago only to come back and find out the life I left cost me something that was very dear to me. But I’m not sure if that’s what you mean by telling you about myself.” his voice quivered a bit as the words fell out. The man cleared his throat as he glanced to Wraen and study her face.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
Mentality of tons - by Khali - March 01, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: Mentality of tons - by Wraen - March 02, 2021, 04:37 AM
RE: Mentality of tons - by Khali - March 08, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Mentality of tons - by Wraen - March 09, 2021, 01:47 PM
RE: Mentality of tons - by Khali - March 20, 2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Mentality of tons - by Wraen - March 20, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: Mentality of tons - by Khali - March 25, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: Mentality of tons - by Wraen - March 28, 2021, 09:54 AM