Hideaway Strath shaking the wings of their terrible youths
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Aerin listened closely, cloudwisp auds rising to catch the Daykeeper's words diligently as he again stunned her with a depth of knowledge and innovation. She did not share the same unknown concerns as Patroclus regarding contamination, mainly because as a wolf she had no concept of bacteria. And it was certainly not the most dangerous thing in their world, they ate raw meat and she had cracked raw bones while starving and scavenging in the past -- simply to get at the nutritious marrow within. Their world was cruel and savage. Vein's ideas were the first of their kind to the once-slave -- whose healing was primitive at best -- a fair advancement in medicine for their kind. The various teas that he spoke of intrigued her and Aerin thought she might be willing to give them a shot. 

Patroclus arrived before she could ask anything more, the brumal doe greeting him with a silent dip of her pale diadem and a welcoming smile. "Zis is Vein," she went ahead and introduced her friend with a small gesture of her muzzle, "'e is my partner. An' my mentor." It seemed an apt description to the Saluki as they'd yet to really label their relationship but Aerin thought it might be safe to say that he was teaching her. A thought that reminded her of the hot springs and sent her gaze shyly back towards her own paws.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Necahual - April 09, 2021, 10:39 AM