Lake Rodney and i don't care if nothing is mine
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
If looks could kill, Khali would be 6 feet under at this point. Khali tucked his tail between his legs and a sense of sadness fell over his body. The way Cams words came out cut him like a knife. are going to run away again if I ask where you’ve been? , it pained him at the thought of telling his son some kind of pitiful story and maybe a few lies or two. The thought sounded nice maybe if he would do that then Cam would feel pity and apologize or want some kind of relationship with him. Even wanting so bad to do that Khali knew the kind of man he was and it wasn’t that. 

“ I will not run away again. Does It count for something that I love you no matter what has happened or will happen between us?” his voice was firm, the words were true to his heart even if his son didn’t feel the same way. ” I had brought moonspear some baskets from your mother, she loved helping others and at that point in her life she was so happy to have you and Lana and Ziggy and me. We were the world to her. But... “ his voice became so soft at the end it was almost a whisper.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 04, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - March 08, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 11, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - March 25, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 29, 2021, 10:42 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - April 04, 2021, 02:27 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - April 13, 2021, 12:50 PM