Silverlight Terrace Tresspasser's be Welcome i
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Herbs. Adrastus' ears perked; there was something about wolves who knew herbs and medicines which tended to make them into the peaceful sort, and empathetic as well. He always found he had less to worry about when a wolf's aim was to help and heal others, so he allowed his tail to wave gently, a sign that he felt fairly relaxed and optimistic about their conversation and its potential to bloom into a friendship. So when Vein mentioned he was searching for a couple things in particular, Adrastus felt inclined to help him. It was a good samaritan thing to do, after all. The more he contributed to the well-being of others, the more likely he was to have a better life for himself. 

"I can help you look," He said. "I do not know where you come from- and do not know these lands well enough to point you home," He admitted. "I know only a little about herbs, but I did notice some willow trees in the quarry just North of here. I believe willow bark has some medicinal properties," He said with a nod. "Perhaps I can take you there- and we could scout out a meal along the way," He offered, as a means of trading information for cooperation with a hunt.
Messages In This Thread
Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 06:39 PM