Moonstone Quarry R-E-S-P-svee-T - find out what it means to ME!
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
Whatever fascination Meerkat had for Lilitu, she had just as much for the young woman that approached her. Such soft shades of golden-browns, but paired with glowing orange eyes. Her tail wagged, and she raised her chin whilst grinning, shooting back a chipper, Hello, in return.

She waited for the girl's next move, whether it was to draw alongside her or keep her distance, before speaking again. Isn't it so pretty up here? Lilitu asked—a rhetorical question, of course. One would have to be completely dead to the world to not recognize the wonder that spanned in all directions beyond them. You can see everything!

Her yellow eyes glided down the quarry. I wonder if there's anything down there, she remarked idly. Or anyone. She was still a little bit reticent to explore unfamiliar places after encountering carnage on the mountain, but it did no harm to wonder. Though she supposed she could ask the local. Have you been down there?

Lilitu looked back up, almost too quickly—it made her dizzy. She swallowed, steadying herself with a nervous smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: R-E-S-P-svee-T - find out what it means to ME! - by Lilitu - March 15, 2021, 11:38 AM