Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
A warm smile graced the H-meno’ob’s lips, his eyes grew soft, His painted head lifted and invited her caresses sending tingles along his spine down to his tail tip. This one had him wrapped around her dew claw and he didn’t mind it one bit. A warm hum rumbled up from his belly though he didn’t notice it himself.
He returned her gesture running his teeth through the pelt behind her ear and along the side of her neck through his teeth ever so gently.

Her words broke the spell and made him look toward his prizes, the Hibiscus and Arum plants complete with roots “I travelled far to find these, to the moonstone quarry, to be exact, the Arum is a water plant and I plan to plant in the Gaia’s altar, the Hibiscus is for you. It will make a good tea when it flowers” Vein waved his tail hoping for her approval, he then continued

I have been transporting some of the rich soil from the caverns to a spot not to far from the cave entrance and making a garden; I hate traipsing around looking for plants if I can help it” His voice was to soft with just enough humour to prove he was joking about not liking looking for plants. Truth be told he enjoyed doing just that, what he truly hated was needing some thing and not having enough. That would Never Happen Again, not if he could help it. 

What are you doing today? My Angel” the last two words rumbled from him with a warm rich and husky tone
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 11, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 01:09 PM