Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
I have started drinking hibiscus tea since the first of this post and I am now in love with it. It’s so tasty!!
Also if Vein actions toward her in anyway are power playing let me know and I’ll change it

The pale shaman was oblivious to her plans, to the things she was taking note of. His golden orbs were solely on the garden, though his ear was canted toward her, showing her that his attention was upon her as his gaze was wandering over his new pride and joy. He could feel energy buzzing from her body, but he assumed like him that is was due in regard of the garden. She seemed to enjoy learning about plants soaking up everything he had told her was enthusiasm.

Without thinking he had wanted to share his passions with her, Wanted her to be more then just another pack mate, but he also was oblivious to his own feelings, He had no idea why he had made the garden extra big or subconsciously picked a spot with denning areas near by. He was proud to show her this garden and to share it with her, somehow wanting to share more then this but cluelessly didn’t know what else he could possibly share with her.

He had not known his true feelings toward her until she began to speak; when the first words she said was that she wouldn’t pick a corner. He felt cold, his tongue slipped out to cover his nares then retreated back into his muzzle as his heart stopped about to break.

How could 7 words crush his soul so completely, “What if I didn’t pick a corner” in that moment he knew, He Knew, she had become more to him then he had realized. The gods and given their Priest their Shaman a gift and then ripped out his heart before he had known it was gone.
That’s it he could just rip out his own heart and lay it on the altar before them, his heart was theirs, he had no need for it anymore.

In his weak moment of despair his body had stilled to immobility, his breathing ceased as if he wanted to sink in the ground and never draw air again, He almost missed her next words, lost in a hell of his own making, not having read the signs in his body or hers, some medic he was.

Her words had continued finally breaking through his thick skull, she had not just rejected him, he had heard something about a Den… what? Finally he inhaled as she spoke of permission his lungs burning need for air overcoming any negative emotion roiling though his unwillingness to accept the truthiness of the moment.

His wide gaze turned to her his jaw agape,  It was real and it was happening, and he had not known how much his heart had truly wanted nothing more.

He burst into motion his tail swaying as he wrapped himself around her in joy, nuzzling her teasing her neck face and shoulder’s with alternating kisses and nuzzles, unbeknownst to him sounds akin to sobs and yet joyous songs elicited from his throat. 

He wanted to lay on the ground in bask in her presence. “Yes, My sweet, My pale angel! Yes!” Was all he could manage before he lay down on his back all but wriggling, inviting her to lay across him, to take the top position, he didn’t want to smoother her or make her feel trapped in anyway and he wanted to make this moment last, to bathe her in kisses and glory to the gods for their gift. The offering of the squirrels was far to insufficient now. He’d have to right that later, He’d consecrate that cenote he found in the caves beyond the hot springs with a worthy sacrifice.
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 11, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 01:09 PM