Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
He thought over her question, giving it the proper attention. This was a topic that seemed to mean much to her, he cared naught for names; in fact the name he called himself was not the one he was given at birth. This name was just much easier to say and he spited his sire in not speaking his birth given name. That old skull, he almost grinned at the thought his father was reduced to a prop. Did not deserve the respect of remembered names. hummm perhaps names did mean more to him then he gave credit for. And so, On that thought perhaps names were more powerful then he had actualized.

He realized he had been staring off thoughtfully for quiet some time and smiled at his new wife, he wished there were some sort of ceremony where be to bind himself to her and her to him. Well there was if she wanted too. and there he went again off in lala land.

"I would like that" He finally rumbled, whether to the name or to the idea of raising their children in the ways of the gods or both he wasn't sure. after thinking that over too he decided it was in answer to both things. He reached forward and licked her cheek softly and sighed in pleasure as her body moved across his again. "Now about 'our' garden..." He moved on to discuss the things they would grow and let her know she could choose the den site and he would help in any way he could

fade here then?
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 11, 2021, 01:54 PM