Hideaway Strath looks like I strayed to the arms that were open
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon @Nyra (also @Vein they haven't discussed any of this IC yet so that's why Aerin hasn't brought him with her but feel free to cameo him eavesdropping or have him drop in unexpectedly)

The dove waited -- until a time arose when she came across a fresh scent trail of the Grandmaster's and news of  Nyra's pregnancy had already reached her wispy ears -- to approach the leadership tier for she was reluctant to disturb either of them as they attended to their families (or the creation of such). She had not forgotten, nor had she ever lost, the inner yearnings of her heart that she had discussed with Kynareth the night they met on the Lake. They were different wolves now and the man she once knew as Donovan had found that which he doubted in his union with Simmik -- that which the girl named Awenfen had wanted. Aerin had misplaced those longings, such things as love and family set aside in her quest for closure and healing. Yet, somehow, she had found the chance at all that she had once thought impossible. 

She had found a home and a clan worthy of belonging to in the Saints, a purpose in her training as a combat medic, and now she had Vein to mentor her in the ways of his gods and teach her about healing. They had found more than that in each other, though they hadn't said as much yet. Still, the midwife wasn't one to leave things up to chance -- especially matters as important as these. It was only a matter of time until she went into heat herself and though she had originally intended to hide herself away and ride out the discomforting symptoms, now the healer had begun to think perhaps a discussion with her leaders was pertinent. If things continued the way they had been going with Vein, perhaps he would keep her company and they might start a family together this season. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
looks like I strayed to the arms that were open - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 07:45 PM