Duskfire Glacier [m] i fear that no life will ever be like this again
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Disregard the pm, I fixed it!

Rye admired Ianas knowledge, her conviction to the craft was greatly shown not only in her actions but in her words as well. He could almost see the fire in her eyes as she spoke passionately about the herbs. It brought forth an ear to ear smile for Rye, her passion sparking his own and igniting the flame of the males zeal for the craft. His tail could not refrain from swaying side to side, his back end wiggling from the continued movement. As Iana moved on to Mushrooms, sobriety took him and he looked earnestly intrigued. The knowledge felt forbidden but it was deliciously decadent nonetheless, in some childish way Rye felt mischievous but he held his composure. For the moment.

"Do—" He began, hesitance deep in his voice, "Do you know how they affect the mind? Is it deadly?" His voice did not contain any of his excited curiosity, the dam had burst. Rye was perhaps a little too excited to learn of these magic mushrooms but his heart was in the right place. He had genuine interest in the shrooms and although he so desperately craved to know their effects in detail, he wasn't keen on the idea of losing self control. However one may think otherwise from an outside perspective.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i fear that no life will ever be like this again - by Rye - April 11, 2021, 08:49 PM