Emberwood Go where the sun shines brightest
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
The focus on Allana's face was palatable. She was doing everything she could to map every inch of the forest before moving on to the next place. If she weren't careful, Allana would develop a headache. A couple more steps, and suddenly a chuff would sound out from behind. Allana quickly turned to see that she was no longer alone, and the fellow greeted her kindly. A returning nod was cast towards the newcomers direction.

"Hello there." Allana said kindly, respectfully maintaining her distance. "My name is Allana, and I'm a scout for the Ivory Rose pack some distance away."

Was that too much information to give? Allana picked up the scent of the other, also picking up the pack scent, and wasn't familiar with it. She also wondered if the pack was friendly or not, as was this newcomer. "You're welcome to travel with me if you want." Oh, the curses of being too nice. But -- it would behoove her to get familiar with the area and the roaming packs anyway. That was more information she could bring back home.
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Go where the sun shines brightest - by Allana - March 29, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Avicus - April 01, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Allana - April 14, 2021, 09:24 AM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Avicus - April 22, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Allana - April 27, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Avicus - May 07, 2021, 02:10 PM