Emberwood Go where the sun shines brightest
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana hadn't considered the risk of divulging so much information to another simply because she was unfamiliar with the area, and was more trusting that she ought to be. Besides, saying what she was or what pack she belonged to didn't seem too much of a risk for her. Especially since the pack had been newly formed and didn't have negative relations with others quite yet. Regardless, she remained kind. 

"Oh, off to the west somewhere. I am not a hundred percent familiar with it's exact location, which is why I'm out here to scout and map the area." 

Allana was a little more vague this time, most of it was truth, and the other was to be more cautious with information. It didn't do any good if she gave out everything, right? While Allana could be completely nice, sometimes too nice, she remained cautious even if she slipped up a little bit in regards to information. 

Allana made note of the size and shape of the trees in Emberwood, taking in the smells. It was like a pine and spruce with moist earth, and a very faint waft of herbs somewhere nearby. Some trees had fallen, making potential hiding spots for both wolf and prey, but in other cases it added to the beauty. 

"What pack are you from? And what is your name?" asked Allana. "I don't think you'd want me to make one up."
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Go where the sun shines brightest - by Allana - March 29, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Avicus - April 01, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Allana - April 14, 2021, 09:24 AM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Avicus - April 22, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Allana - April 27, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Go where the sun shines brightest - by Avicus - May 07, 2021, 02:10 PM