Stavanger Bay Don't touch me you peasant
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero

Crimson cloaked his teeth and muzzle red, a twinge of iron tasted from every lick of his maw. The smell of its rich texture engulfed his lungs with every inhale, oh how he missed it. His meals were scarce and thin, it was exhausting to sate his bodies demands but Higoro was not going to lose his stature, his perceived strength was most important. He was alone in the world, cast away by the one he loved the most. Higoro was bitter, hateful, spiteful and completely selfish. Old wounds that twisted him into the monster that he is. He didn't care, survival is all that mattered.
A new set of noises stirred him from his meal, the sounds got closer and kept a rhythm. It was scarily unfamiliar for the male, he could not identify the sounds until he smelt her upon the winds gust. His fur stood on their ends, hackles, chest and tail all puffed boldly. Higoro did his best to withhold his snarls but once his eyes caught sight of the intruder he released everything he had. Snarls, growls and a few barks, he wanted it known he was not to be trifled with. His meal was not going to be taken and he would not roll over for some she wolf. 

"What the hell do you want imbecile?" He seethed. 
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 30, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 30, 2021, 02:12 PM