Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
that's fine with me, i'd be down to help develop his character in any way i can! feel free to pp aerin/their relationship and ill just let you know if there's anything that contradicts with her character/posts.

The healer nodded in consideration, lips parting as she prepared to offer some comment -- a professional comment, one related to herbology and medicine -- a comment that completely fled her thoughts and tongue when Vein smiled that roguish smile and moved to embrace her, as best wolves could embrace anyways. A bemused smile graced her features, her cheeks burning despite the intimacy that had developed between them even as her tiny frame melted into his invitingly. Her neck curved as if by its own willpower, arching into the gentle touch as pleasant tingles erupted over her flesh. A chuckle escaped her, remembering a former worry that her condition might've made her mate's appetites wane -- thinking he might be so nervous that he would fear that their lovemaking might harm the babes. A worry that had proved useless; if anything, Vein only seemed to desire her more now that she carried his children.

"Vhy nae try both?" The Bonesplinter suggested in a hushed lilt meant for the shaman's ears alone, reaching up to nibble teasingly at one of his pale auds despite the fact that she had to stretch quite a bit before prancing away to look through the flowers once more. All the while, a smile played at the corners of her lips as she feigned intense interest in the blossoms and various herbs.  

She fully intended on submitting to her mentor's affections but a thrill had sparked in her, wanting him to work for it -- wanting to make the usually complacent man who never wished to expend unneeded energy give chase after something.

"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM