Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
His nares drew in his mates scent pulling it into her core wrapping it around his very soul, Heavy lidded eyes lifted as she moved away he followed her for two steps before slowing to stand and just admiring her form as she turned away from him. The lift of her chin as she scented blossoms but he saw her watching him from the corner of her painted orbs.

His tongue brazenly slid out along his lips tasting her upon his muzzle, moistening her scent upon him allowing him to take it in. A warm hungry smile played upon his maw he would not deny her invitation to follow her.

He’d follow her to the ends of the earth and back if she wished, energy spent on her was well used. He took another step and paused as if she were a deer he might startle, he flexed his muscles, shifted his weight and very slowly took another tentative step.

He was about to clear to the space between them and smoother her in licks and nuzzles if she didn’t move away again. He found himself almost hoping she would so he could round on her and enjoy watching her body from another angle play a game of chase and be chased

His golden eyes danced as they fixed on her watching for any shift of her weight or sudden movement.  He waited for her to move away but planned another step forward, his tongue with peeking out between his incisors in the front of his mouth as he concentrated on her, his tail swayed behind him belying his excitement.
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM