Hideaway Strath Let's move out of the darkness
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

Aerin popped her head out of the entrance of her den, where she'd been busy sorting and storing away some recently sun-dried herbs, not unlike a comical, pale weasel listening for predators nearby. She paused momentarily, just long enough to tuck the herbs safely into an old pelt until she could return, before slipping from the dwelling she shared with Vein and loping across Fireflower Glen's fields of blooming crimson towards the Chambers. She'd figured with Arlette and Derg being a little scant around the territory that the albino medic must have gone into labor -- some women did prefer to hide out and birth privately -- but she couldn't deny she felt a small wave of relief wash over her to hear the woman's voice. 

Excitement brewed, her heart racing as she slowed -- trotting up to where the scent trails led her to an entrance in the stone, where the scarred she-wolf waited for her. Despite how happy she was to meet Arlette's children, and how honored she felt being chosen to help, the midwife projected a calm air as she beamed a kind smile up at the young mother. "'ello again, Arlette. Is everything okay?" 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
Let's move out of the darkness - by Arlette - April 19, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Let's move out of the darkness - by Derg - April 19, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Let's move out of the darkness - by Arlette - April 20, 2021, 03:08 AM
RE: Let's move out of the darkness - by Turmeric - April 20, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Let's move out of the darkness - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 03:39 PM