Duskfire Glacier they will not be hurt.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

Gently and steadily a smile formed on snow white lips as Imaq greeted Rye with a gracious smile of her own. She was pleasant to be around, her language lost to him and her culture still undefined yet so delightful to experience for the woodland male. Attentive eyes and ears watched and listened as the ivory female explained herself in a delighted manner, Ryes own emotions mirrored hers. His smile blossomed to his eyes and swayed his tail to his sides with exuberance, rustling the flowers behind him. "I am good, my belly is full, my bed warm and my home safe. There is not a thing more I could ask for." His heart was filled with pride over his new home and his tone as well as his expression, reflected that pride with abundance. 

"Yeah," He contentedly sighed, tawny eyes searching the horizon for nothing in particular, "Life is slowly improving." His smile was but a fraction of what it was as he slipped into a more quiet and reserved frame of mind. He returned his attention back to Imaq and wondered how happy she was, he did not mean the facade happy others tend to put on to save face. No, not that kind of happy but the inner more reserved and guarded emotions, that's what he silently desired to know. With inner turmoil being his current bane, he dreaded others possibly experiencing what he was but he knew it was far too early to get to that metaphorical marrow in the middle. 

"I hope you do not mind my asking but what does that name you gave me mean? The Kinnewuh one." He butchered that pronunciation, absolutely ruined it but Rye still couldn't help but chuckle at his own failure. He hoped Imaq wouldn't take offense to it, or the small laugh. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 19, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 20, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 21, 2021, 12:00 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 22, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 24, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 24, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - May 02, 2021, 07:32 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - May 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 03:50 PM