Duskfire Glacier they will not be hurt.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

His head tilted inquisitively as Imaq searched for her words, Ryes own mind filling the spaces prematurely with half-baked guesses which all turned out to be wrong. The conversation had taken a path he was ill prepared for, small tension formed in his brows and eyes as he sought the words he wished to use. He wasn't entirely sure what the cream colored girl was asking, he didn't see any reason to ask Wintersbane for a wife. His features softened as he found what he searched for. "No, I think he would be okay if I chose that on my own time." He decided, sounding more confident in his answer as it went. Perhaps she meant if he was searching for one, "If you're asking if I'm looking for one, well not really, it's just something that happens ya' know?" Rye averted his eyes from Imaq, letting himself get lost in the prospect of having a wife but only allotting a few moments to the idea. "What of you? Do you plan to ask Wintersbane to be your husband?" Rye wasn't around the alpha much, he didn't know who he fancied, if anyone. Females dominated the pack, leaving plenty of suitors to choose from if the alpha so desired. The same to be said for Rye, it's a bachelors haven.
Upon hearing his given name, the woodland male smiled humbly. Quietly admiring his nickname and letting the honor wash over him briefly, since childhood earning a nickname was Ryes favorite thing to obtain. Often they were specially made and tailored to only one specific wolf, his pack shared the males sentiments, deeming short names as nearly sacred. A twinge of melancholy tainted the jovial mood, Rye had abandoned his own heritage and their own customs at a young age and though they did not have copious amounts of traditions they were still held in high regards. In many ways Rye cradled the customs in his heart but those were his subconscious' secret. "Thank you." He muttered, his eyes returning to Imaq with sincerity carved within them.  
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 19, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 20, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 21, 2021, 12:00 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 22, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 24, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 24, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - May 02, 2021, 07:32 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - May 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 03:50 PM