Bearclaw Valley My ma gave birth
29 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Joining 
Sorry! Editing tags! Didn’t realize Aventus took Astara’s place. :’>
@Merrick
@Aventus 

It has been many weeks since Solomon had spoken to the great bear king. His scarred hide had been a sight for sore eyes then, especially after he’d fallen from the teekons in a mindless journey. One he did not recall taking himself. No, not one bit. The thing inside of him, whatever it is, took him away unwillingly. Why? He does not have an answer and whatever possesses him seems too stubborn to supply the somber Bishop of one — content to keep him in the dark.

After his talk with Merrick, he’d done just as he was told. He went into the mountains. Seeking something — peace perhaps? He has not found it, but his mind feels clearer than it had been. Not by much though. 

It’s then in his extended solitude in the mountains does he realize he craves contact of other beings. He cannot be alone with this thing inside him any longer, it will only prove to drive him further into madness. 

So, he does just that; he goes to seek company. Seeking out the refuge of Ursus and their bear gods once more. Padding up to the borders he howls. Once, twice, thrice; short, distinctly dog sounding howls. Definitely not one of a wolf or even that of a coyote. He stands patiently, hoping to be welcomed back after his journey. His mind is slightly clearer, perhaps Merrick would allow him passage then. Even though it was Bishop who had told him the first time that he couldn’t stay. He wants to this time.
Messages In This Thread
My ma gave birth - by Solomon Bishop - April 27, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by RIP Vesta - April 27, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by Merrick - April 28, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by Solomon Bishop - April 28, 2021, 09:33 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by RIP Vesta - April 30, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: My ma gave birth - by Merrick - May 04, 2021, 01:04 PM