Big Salmon Lake And now you got to freak me out
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
It’s obvious he’s speaking her language now. Well, not completely literally but it’s something close. He can tell her features shine with interest at his idea of a trade and he is already scowling. He’s not sure what he’s even expecting her to ask, but he’s sure it’s not going to be good. He can see the sly look in those silver eyes of hers and he looks back at her with masked interest of his own. 

She speaks, offering him treatment he so desperately needs, but in return for that? His scowl depends. He doesn’t need a home. He doesn’t need anyone but himself. He is on a mission and he hasn’t found any answers or even a hint at what, or should he say who, he’s looking for. If he is stuck to one place he cannot find his mates. Just the idea of pledging loyalty to someone, or anyone, right now disgusts him. His attitude is too sour and his mind is zeroed in on his task, he cannot be tied down in one place. He’s also not sure if she means her pack as in her home, or her pack as in she owns it.

Then a thought crosses him. What if she knows someone though? Someone who might know where his mates have gone? Someone who knows what happened to them in his absence. He would take it, follow her to her leaders and question them. 

He mulls it over for a fair amount of time and it takes at least twenty seconds for him to answer.

“You ask much of me.” He hums. “I’m on a mission. One that requires me to travel. I search for answers. Would your leaders have the answers I seek, hm?” 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 07:14 PM