Phoenix Maplewood Come kiss me further
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Pandora licks at her lips after she’s done indulging in another pearl of the dripping sap. She’s so invested in the sweet tasting stuff that she doesn’t even hear the approach of the other female only a little ways away. She smiles to herself, paws still perched up on the tree when a chuff makes its way to her ears. She startles, large eats swiveling backwards in a quick moment of panic. Her head snaps in the direction of the noise to see the most peculiar looking animal staring back at her. 

She drops from the tree and stares back. They look soft like cloud, distinctly feminine and cute. Pandora tilts her head and a smile comes to her face, the dim light of the moon gleaming off of her ruby irises. Her thick pelt is painted a sickly blue, splotchy where the moon beams light through the canopy of trees ahead. 

This canid looking creature doesn’t actually look like anything she’s ever seen before. She’s heard of those that go by the name of dog and not wolf; heard they looked like this. So this must be one. She’s horribly interested and she trots languidly over, that same smile still on her face. Though it’s not malicious, it is usually always sly. This time it’s more interested than sly though. She wants a closer look!

“So pretty.” She hums as she looks to her new company. Using her nose to scent the air and releases that this wolf-dog thing is indeed a female. Her full tail swishes behind her. “I’m Pandora. What’s your name, girlie?” She introduces herself evenly, her voice soft and easy as she asks for the others own name.
Messages In This Thread
Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 04, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 11, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 18, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 21, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 31, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - June 16, 2021, 08:32 PM