Ouroboros Spine xiii. biting words like a wolf howling
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Feeling a swell of warmth for her clan-sister, the herbalist bumped the earthen agouti's shoulder in camaraderie as they dug together. "I'm glad you have found a home here. I had hoped that village Glen would merge with us; I was happy to hear you would stay," the mouse grinned shyly as she said it, her gaze focused on the dirt but the sentiment no less genuine as she delivered it in her typical taciturn manner. 

"I think you would make a fine Counselor," she offered when Keyni mentioned it, bobbing her head in a matter-of-fact nod. "You might speak with Kukutux and Sialuk...when they are ready, of course," she demurred in a softer tone, paws stilling for just a moment as she recalled the first days of Moonglow. "But you should know, they have customs regarding the dead. They will not speak their name, they have put their lost loved ones to rest with the death songs of Kukutux's homeland," she informed the aspiring Counselor, just in case she wasn't already aware. If she did choose to seek their leaders out some time, Keyni would likely wish to know such a thing so as to be respectful of the women's' traditions. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - May 12, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Keyni - June 07, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - June 18, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Keyni - June 22, 2021, 08:11 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - June 24, 2021, 01:27 PM