Ouroboros Spine xxv. pick it all up
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Keyni always greeted others pleasantly and  Lótë was no different. A friendly chuff in greeting came from behind. Her ears swiveled, catching the sound. A glance back showed her the approaching image of the fawn female heading her way, Turning so she could meet her, her own tail cut through the air happily.

A warm smile and a friendly step closer. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Lótë. I'm Keyni." She returned in her own soft, smooth voice. Having deposited the beaver tail by her paws, her jade eyes wandered to the pheasant Lótë had brought with her. "Oh..." She began, feeling slightly guilty of having already caught herself some lunch. She recovered easily, gratitude still in her voice and on her face. "Well, it may not be my top specialty, but it is something I enjoy. I feel right at home." She laughed lightly, breezily. Hating to let the offering go un-accepted, a twinkle came to her eyes, contrasting shades of greens meeting. She nudged the tail towards her. "Here. Accept this as a token of my friendship. I was planning to see how it would take letting the meat cure in the sun...but, I can always harvest another one." 
Messages In This Thread
xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - May 12, 2021, 09:46 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - May 14, 2021, 09:51 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - May 21, 2021, 11:38 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - May 25, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 01, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - June 07, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 18, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - June 22, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 24, 2021, 02:56 PM