Ouroboros Spine xxv. pick it all up
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
"I haven't decided on what role I will pursue." She offered. "But my talent I believe is in observing and understanding all elements of nature. Not just hunting, or the prey." If Lótë was of a similar mind as she, then she would understand that an ecosystem's health depended on not one, but multiple living organisms within it. Take one away, or one imbalance and it as a whole would suffer. "I have also considered simply...being there for those who need it. But that kind of role takes trust, which takes time." She had never been the type to step on anyone else's toes, or push when not needed. If Moonglow wanted or needed a counselor, then it would be of their choosing.

She contemplated Lótë's counter, as she offered that she hang on to the tail a little while longer. In the end, she met her halfway. "Hm. How about this? I will hold onto it and let the aging process begin while you are here? Unless...you have any place to be?" She inquired, peering softly to her emeralds. She wasn't busy today and she certainly would love the chance to spend some quality time with who she hoped would be another friend.
Messages In This Thread
xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - May 12, 2021, 09:46 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - May 14, 2021, 09:51 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - May 21, 2021, 11:38 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - May 25, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 01, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - June 07, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 18, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Keyni - June 22, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: xxv. pick it all up - by Lótë - June 24, 2021, 02:56 PM