Duskfire Glacier Take off my disguise
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Joining 

Of all the things that could've screwed over Kaster's plans to live at peace with his temporary stead, it had to be the same fucking snow storm he was sure he'd be able to avoid at the time. The very same snow storm that had driven him away from the pack during a hunt, and now it seemed like it was too late to return anyhow. Rivenwood was no longer here, and the farther east he traveled, the deeper he delved into a dead end. The broken boulder was empty, and there were no scent that lead him back to where Mahler's claim had been. The woodlander may have been absent since Winter, but he remembered where the place was.....

If there was one lesson he'd learn during his younger days, however, is that life will not wait for you to sit and dwell on what could've been -- that's how fools waste away and die. The woodlander was not going to wander around wondering if his predictions about Rivenwood falling out of existence was correct, and he was done searching as well -- it was time he sought out a new way of living.

Outside the borders of Duskfire is where Reinhardt had found himself, though unbeknownst to him whether or not this claim would accept him in. He simply waited -- for someone to appear out the shadows. One part of Kast felt hopeless about this and wanted to leave, though the stubborn part of him caused him to stay and wait. 

So he waited.

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 28, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Zephyr - May 28, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Tzila - May 28, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 28, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Wintersbane - May 29, 2021, 06:43 AM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Zephyr - May 30, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 31, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Wintersbane - June 01, 2021, 12:37 PM