Wild Berry Meadow I wanna run away
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Izumi was lost, miserable, and hurt.

And it all began with the fall of Kaistleoki. Yet another pack she had put her faith into seeking peace with was now gone -- just like Lumiya's court. As soon as numbers began to dwindle like an hour glass, the crane once again began to loose hope in somewhere she could've called a home again -- so she'd left. 

Left in search for her sisters, again.

only to fail, again

And now we were back to square one. Alone with no one to turn to for comfort, and none of the friends she had made in the past in sight. When had the fates decided she was no longer worthy of forming connections? Love? Hope? An ounce of fucking happiness? Whatever the reason, she no longer cared -- and perhaps the Siamese wasn't lying to herself when she said every connection she'd made thus far would end as fast as her family did. 

In the middle of the meadow, she lied in a ball -- with her head between her paws, and eyes closed, but not asleep. Izu often closed her eyes to daydream sometimes -- pretending the world around her didn't exist for a moment just to get lost in her own. A silky, blanched tail was wrapped protectively around one of her back legs, which had been caught in between a pair of rocks and scrapped into a rather numb state.

She felt pathetic, but it wasn't as if her life wasn't already in a perpetual state of patheticness anyway -- what's the difference now?

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
I wanna run away - by Izumi - May 28, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by RIP Eldritch - May 29, 2021, 01:29 AM
RE: I wanna run away - by Izumi - May 29, 2021, 09:28 AM
RE: I wanna run away - by RIP Eldritch - May 29, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Izumi - May 31, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by RIP Eldritch - June 12, 2021, 11:40 PM