Nocturne Summit The city, the crowd is fading, moving on
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

The fire-crested woman nods her head to confirm that 'Shikoba' is her name, and Luna smiles warmly at them -- just until she'd notice a slight discomfort in their nod. Luna shook her head, waving a paw at them to dismiss the assumed obstacle. "Pff, English is overrated anyway, don't you agree?" The moon nymph says with a wink, moving a tad to give the she-wolf a reassuring nudge on her shoulder. Lune didn't want them to feel uncomfortable talking because of a little thing like that -- they can still understand each other somewhat. That's all that mattered. 

Besides this, Shikoba seemed more than interested for Luna to fill her head with crap about the sky, and the little raven was more than happy to oblige.

She took a moment to get comfortable and shuffle a bit, before her bright gaze trailed skywards and locked focus. "Don't you ever find it strange how the stars appear in the sky and form some kind of strange shape? Some might find it coincidental, others beg to differ--" Ah, the constellations were her favorite subject. So many theories about how they came to be, and so little information about them to actually unpack. Lunaria was very much skeptical about most, but it didn't stop her from wanting to seek the myths and tales others have managed to weave from it. "Makes you wonder what's actually going on up there, though if there's one thing I've collected in my journies it's that a lot see them as celestial bodies..."
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The city, the crowd is fading, moving on - by Lunaria - June 14, 2021, 12:46 PM