Hideaway Strath Let me hear your battle cry tonight
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Though the two males already in attendance shared a feeling of hesitancy -- or even reluctance -- to respond to the Nightwish's call, The Priestess was only too eager. She'd kept her distance while Lotus was rather young, recalling the incident where she'd overstepped with Simmik, and had been looking forward to the day she might see the little girl again. Children had always been her passion and she felt she shared a special bond with those she had helped delivered -- as well as with their mothers. Though this wasn't to say that she had any favorites amongst their Daggers, though she was particularly fond of @Alduin's antics and found @Tulok's loyalty to his parents unbearably sweet. 

The sylph was practically waddling at this stage in her pregnancy, her thin frame swollen with the child she would soon bear, when she came upon the scene -- glinting moonstones of excitement reserved for Nyra and Lotus as she trotted up to the small group with a wide grin. Her whip-like tail wagged fiercely as she settled on ivory haunches nearby, offering a polite smile to Charles (whom she was not too familiar with) and Ramesses (whom she was not too fond of). 

"She is absolutely precious," the midwife cooed, admiring how the child had grown and the russet patches appearing on her snow-blanketed pelt. "Congratulations, again, ye two," she murmured to Nyra and Charles, including the shy coywolf as she praised the small family.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 01, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - June 01, 2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - June 01, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Whrist - July 01, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - July 06, 2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - July 12, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:29 PM