Hideaway Strath Let me hear your battle cry tonight
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist was nearby and she could not help but come to the White Warrior Woman’s call it thrummed through her in way she could not understand. Almost akin to the way Kynareth’s voice could make her melt and bend her to his will. She held back for long moments though, not that she was afraid of pups she was just … uncomfortable around them was all. Yes uncomfortable.

She didn’t understand the obligation to young, she was not raised to care about pups and so all the commotion about young pups was new and strange to her. She hated every single pup in the pack, even though she had never even bothered to interact with any of them and might not even this time. Though she was watching her pack members she was not overly close to them either. She couldn’t bring herself to get any closer to a single pup.

From her safe distance Whrist was getting ready to turn to trot away but something stayed her paws.
Her attention fell upon the new male, she had spent very little time around him and knew nothing about him, her eyes narrowed a little but she looked away toward the pup briefly before her eyes lifted to Nyra and her expression softened she couldn’t help herself. Then a familiar figure came up to speak to the woman she stared at, her white blue gaze fell upon Charles and somehow she found herself watching him instead, She wished he’d stay here she’d miss him when he left for the other pack. Could she ask him to stay? Would he? Nyra was leaving for sure and that was going to tear a little piece of her wasn’t that enough?
Messages In This Thread
Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 01, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - June 01, 2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - June 01, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Whrist - July 01, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - July 06, 2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - July 12, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - July 25, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - July 27, 2021, 07:01 AM