Redhawk Caldera You could be my summer thing.
34 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Would it be okay to assume Sifaka knows Towhee is deaf by now? 

Sifaka kept to himself mostly, doing what he said to Meerkat when they first met months ago but it was getting far too tedious for his liking. A change was desired, a change that would benefit the pack and not only himself. However, he hadn't a clue where to begin or who to speak with other than the injured woman he met second. Soon, within the week, he thought to try and seek out @Ruenna and heed her opinion on what was needed in the pack most. Sifakas pace quickened by a smidge, heavy eyes yearned for a long nap but as he closed in on his den, the lion noticed a sharp streak of orange against the naturally dull browns and greys. She was quick to identify, Towhee sat atop the rise at the calderas entrance and Sifaka was quick to join her. 
He hauled his large stature up the rise, giving a small nod of acknowledgement, and parked himself a foot or two apart from her. He took in the view before looking at her, "What brings you here?" He asked. Sifaka didn't get to see Meerkat leaving, he certainly would have liked to wish her luck on the journey and send her off with a fresh kill if it was possible.   
'Blessed are the Peacemakers,

For they shall be called
Children of God.'
Messages In This Thread
You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 08, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 11, 2021, 09:03 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 13, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 23, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 23, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - July 04, 2021, 04:20 PM